if you could be a pokemon what pokemon would you be???

starfox 4 ever

The game shinobi
Aug 27, 2006
Konoha
alright just starting a new thread sounds sort of corny but hey wouldn't it be cool to be a pokemon anyways i would be a larvitar cause it would be cool to evolve into tyranitar id be big and and strong anyways post away

I dont think its unnecesarry, coz it something new to talk about. I would b arcanine coz it looks bangging :lol:

i would be a vaporeon because they can turn into water and i love water pokemon so i think it would be cool to it i would turn into water then jump out at pokemon trainer then use bubble beam on them lol and it not unessary(cant spell)

i dont think its unnecesary i mean maybe a little but its another topic everything these days is spaming there is no official for this topic so i started it anyways thanks for posting guys

i would be a grovile, becuz its my favorite pokemon. plus he has leaf blade which is one of my favorite attack, and he looks cool.

I'd be one of those mankeys in the old red/blue versions, where they had tentacles coming out their head ^.^

I'd be a meganium, i would aways smell nice lol

i would either be a lugia or a meganium, people say milotic is the most beautiful, but i say no. i think meganium is very jolly and happy and lugia is very graceful and quiet and cool

Back