If you could change anything about the Wii...

masonb15

Flawless Victory
May 15, 2007
Wii Online Code
2524-4702-5527-5865
...What would you change? I would make the online capabilities a lot better and give it some better storage. What would you do?

well same but you said 1 thing.

soo umm,

well online will get better so i wouldnt change that, id say id force it to have Demo channel (playable demos, not video clips)

if not that then dvd/cd playback

Well I would want the ability for Third-Parties to create new channels for us. Therefore we get more channels everyday. And everyone's Wii would truly be unique. OH YEAH! and customizable backgrounds, I'm sick of the same white background.

I would possibly go with the company that made it up. I am a big fan of nintendo and love their old school games, but the Wii has sooo much potential and i do trust that Nintendo will reach it, but just not as quickly as others possibly could. But i still love my wii. I think the best part is the excitment of seeing your wii light up blue and its an update and your pumped for what it is.

I actually like the Online Nintendo has.
Sure it can be improved, but its really not that bad.

Graphics are okay in my books as well.

I would only like to see some better channels really is all.

i would make flash and java availible on the wii, so things like yahoo messenger for the web (beta) will work. and runescape. lol. i have been kidding with myself trying to get ahold of ninty so they would do that. now that usb keyboards work i want it way more now. and i want a usb keyboard. lol.

~twiz~

wii_girliefairie said:
i would make flash and java availible on the wii, so things like yahoo messenger for the web (beta) will work. and runescape. lol. i have been kidding with myself trying to get ahold of ninty so they would do that. now that usb keyboards work i want it way more now. and i want a usb keyboard. lol.

~twiz~
Runescape boring try World of Warcraft! I would change the wii by adding a keyboard

friend codes, graphics, and u can play good games, like runescape on internet channel and no typing with wiimote, like hook up ur keyboard to it

trisyyy said:
friend codes, graphics, and u can play good games, like runescape on internet channel and no typing with wiimote, like hook up ur keyboard to it
You can hook up a USB keyboard to the Wii now.

Where have you people been? The Wii already supports USB keyboards!
edit: Dzapper beat me to it.

Billii said:
Runescape boring try World of Warcraft! I would change the wii by adding a keyboard
omfg i call world of warcraft world of asscraft... (lol please mods dont ban me for that sorry) and you can get a keyboard.... a usb keyboard like i said XD:scared:

OOO how about the ability to play pc games on it? considering its basically like a comp anyways

Back