If you could change anything about the Wii...

crazyman2 said:
OOO how about the ability to play pc games on it? considering its basically like a comp anyways
WOAH! A Wii is nothing like a PC, it's a completely different platform. Now the XBOX 360 is very similar to the PC.

crazyman2 said:
OOO how about the ability to play pc games on it? considering its basically like a comp anyways
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Uhhh....not even close.

change the background , 3rd party channels ,and more games on the vc

daviduk200 said:
well same but you said 1 thing.

soo umm,

well online will get better so i wouldnt change that, id say id force it to have Demo channel (playable demos, not video clips)

if not that then dvd/cd playback

Dude, the Wiis that were created before 2007 had playback but it had to many problems so they mass produced wiis without DVD/CD Playback. Dont complain.

1. Online - We need it..
2. More games that draw in the hardcore crowd
3. Better Space/Upgraded Hard Drive

I would change the amount of the internal memory space. Better graphics and processing speed. Changeable home screens for the channel page. More online capabilities, and lastly, colors.

we will see wayyyyy better graphics soon, maybe next couple of years

i mean the Wii is ready for HD, it's just if Nintendo wants it

1. headsets
2. online tweeked a little better
3. new interesting channels (like for example a chat feature like 360 does)

nickA5V7 said:
i would change the wii's battery life.

that doesn't have anything to do with the wii, it's the battery

if ya want more battery life get the battery charger from nintendo $30

Michaelk said:
Dude, the Wiis that were created before 2007 had playback but it had to many problems so they mass produced wiis without DVD/CD Playback. Dont complain.

Sorry, no wii's have been made with DVD playback yet. I'm not sure where you got your information from but it's just inaccurate.

I expect a new Wii SKU (Like a DS Lite) that will have a 4-16 gig hard drive, dvd playback, and more channel slots so instead of 48 maybe 72-96 sometime in late 2008-early 2009. Oh yeah, and it'll be black.

I would change the amount of the internal memory space. Better graphics and processing speed. Changeable home screens for the channel page. More online capabilities, and lastly, colors.

That's called a 360:lol: . Nintendo's goal is to stand out not blend in. I would say my change would be to finally create my fantasy for optical based games, no load times!

uhh how about third party chanels like people said cause when i get bored of a game i go to the menu and mess around but since th menu is boring i just look at news....... i have no life

Back