If you could change anything about the Wii...

ShawVAuto said:
That's called a 360:lol: . Nintendo's goal is to stand out not blend in. I would say my change would be to finally create my fantasy for optical based games, no load times!

:lol:

The name - I would've gone with Woo vs. Wii - it's a little more festive, you know, more of a party atmosphere.

Of course, they would have had to get the director of 'A Better Tomorrow' to be in the ad campaign...

no friend codes, every one just has a user name, and more storage space

wii_girliefairie said:
omfg i call world of warcraft world of asscraft... (lol please mods dont ban me for that sorry) and you can get a keyboard.... a usb keyboard like i said XD:scared:

There both gay live with it

I would update the message speed also. I can email the Wii and it will start glowing like 4 hours later.:lol: By then, I will be home and can just tell whoever the message!

Make mine black, give me better online, and improve the graphics a little (not too much of a concern for me).

daviduk200 said:
id force it to have Demo channel (playable demos, not video clips)
i like this idea. a demo channel would be great, and also help with sales in that it'll give gamers who are on the fence about certain games a chance to play it. if they like it, they buy it; if they don't, they don't.

Z3wpk said:
cause when i get bored of a game i go to the menu and mess around but since th menu is boring i just look at news....... i have no life

you should be proud that you read the news. staying informed with issues that concern the world is a good thing, not something to be ashamed of. keep reading--it'll save you from the hell that is ignorance.

I would change the ignorant views of all of totally ignorant friends, i love to death but i totally despise their opinions and beliefs on the current console war, if any.

wow i could make a book about things that i think could make the wii better, cuz im always thinking "I wish it had that" when im using it, but i wont. Not to say i dont like my wii, nintendo/wii is by far my favorite of the 3 competitors. (oh and bytheway i typed this on my wii w/ a keyboard.)

heres a couple things:
-different color consoles
-support of more formats on the internet channel (midi, mp3, pdf, windows media, quicktime, etc.)
-more than 100 songs in the photo channel, and more movie file type support, and the ability to set playback options and skip through songs
-mic support
-better graphics/processing
-more channels
-the ability to download stuff off of the internet channel, and more internal space

im gonna go on forever if i dont stop

..although nintendo has made a lot of improvements lately, like keyboard compatability, etc..

dodabird said:
you should be proud that you read the news. staying informed with issues that concern the world is a good thing, not something to be ashamed of. keep reading--it'll save you from the hell that is ignorance.
haha thanks

Back