If you could choose ONE game for the VC what would it be?

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Im sure now the release dates have been announced, new info regarding the VC titles will slowly start trickling out.

It got me thinking what games i'd like to see be announced for it, and which individual game i would most like.

Its a choice between Bionic Commando (NES) and super Mario Kart (SNES).

Think its gonna have to be Mario Kart, purely for the multiplaer hilarity :D

what would you guys choose?

I know it's not going to be, but i would of really wanted Perfect Dark on there. I wasnt prepared to pay £50 and the expansion on top when it was out for the N64, and i think it would be nice to get it for the £7 now.

It's a tricky choice, but the game I want to play most is Super Metroid. I've heard a lot about it and how good it is, but I've never been able to play it. It's a close-run thing though, 'cos I've always wanted to play Link to the Past and Goldeneye as well.

I doubt goldeneye will be on there (rare game)

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

This question is to hard
I want segas gun games collection
(all the virtua cops, all the house of the dead, and the menicer one)
or duckhunt
nights

How can you make me choose? It's too hard. although I might go with FF3 (snes) but for AWESOME multiplayer I really suggest super bomberman 5.(snes) I have ZSNES(snes emulator) and GBA Dual (gameboy emulator) so I know how good some games are before I buy them!

chessaholic said:
I doubt goldeneye will be on there (rare game)

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

I know, it's a shame really. :sad:
Rare made a ton of games for the N64 and now we can't get any of them for the VC. I wanted to play Perfect Dark too.

Ooh GoldenEye forgot about that, maybe some 3rd party will release something similar.. GoldenWii anyone? :D

LOL @ i0n

I'd probually pick Mario Kart, but I have a SNES (2 acually) so I may try out some games on it before hand :p

Either, Mario Paint or Yoshis Island. Mario Paint would be oh so fun for the Wii, if they did put Mario Paint on there, I'm sure it will use the wiimote instead, but Yoshi's Island is fun and pretty long. (days and days of playing it with my friend until that day we finaly beat it, yah i finished bowser off :))

Back