If you could choose ONE game for the VC what would it be?

I'm going for mainly nes games. I skipped the SNES era and still remember the N64 pretty well. I'm a BIG co-op fan so I'd say games like bubble bobble, double dragon, turtle games. The old zelda games will also be really cool to play.

Either Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 for NES or TMNT: Turtles in Time for SNES. Dont Know Yet.

Gawd I loved Goldeneye; all I can remember is grabbing that game, going over to a friend's house on my buddies bike pegs, and shoving it in to play for hours on end with two other kids.

Looking back now, it seems like some kinda dreamy distant memory because we moved alot, and it was oh so long ago.. whatever happened to my N64..?

NOOOO!

m7ticalm said:
DONKEY KONG 64! That game so dam better be on the VC!

I agree. I would even say best Donkey Kong Game to date:smilewinkgrin:

so many good games to chose from but i want loz oot and super mario rpg from snes and just to tell you nintendo already said that dk and 007 was on vc dk is out on launch! :) it doesn't matter to me i never sell my n64 but i don't have loz oot for some reason lol and i left my 007 in utah lol

Link_of_Hyrule said:
so many good games to chose from but i want loz oot and super mario rpg from snes and just to tell you nintendo already said that dk and 007 was on vc dk is out on launch! :) it doesn't matter to me i never sell my n64 but i don't have loz oot for some reason lol and i left my 007 in utah lol

wow...how did you find that out?

I would have to say for Nintendo- Blaster Master, for Super Nintendo-Secret of Mana, N64-Quest64. Everyone knows that Nintendo's going to end up bringing back the nintendo classic games like Super Mario Brothers, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, and all the rest of thier game legends. But I would like to see the games that people played but didn't give enough credit to. Like Blaster Master and Quest64, these two games were well made games. Secret of Mana to this day I still think it is and was the best game on the SNES for RPG's, it was one of the first RPG's to use the multi-tap for regular anytime gameplay. i every so often play my Secret of Mana on my SNES, and I still don't get tired of it. I would also like to see online multiplayer for this game on the Wii.

Back