If you could live or visit a place of your favorite or any other game, that woudl be:

Borg

Shin MeGaMi TenSeI
Jul 15, 2011
WHAT??
Wii Online Code
3478-3357-8387-8185
just recently played Metroid Prime 3 again, man i don't know how many times i've been staring the sky in Elysia, such a beautiful and peacefull place, my dreamed place is Elysia, skytown is just... wow
I wonder how skytown was before the leviatan impacted the planet. I'm sure i would live there if a i had the chance to... oh well.

In any case, i'll also visit tatsumi port island from the persona series, just to meet SEES...

ohai thar Borg

Skyrim, in all generic honesty. I love the snow 'n the cold, the mountains 'n evergreen woods... Of course, Skyrim's not-so-snow plastered areas have beauty of their own as well.

Bionis' Leg, specifically Gaur plains. That location made me realize I was in a truly one of a kind world.

Probably not surprising to anyone that knows me on here...
I'd visit the Nightclub in the single-player mode in Wii Goldeneye. It's a dark-ish, upscale club packed with good-looking folks who like to party and DJ Deadmau5's "I Remember" playing in the background. Being a former nightclub DJ myself, that would be awesome!

^ The woman has good taste. I too would love to go to Zanarkand, or Spira I should say. During the Calm that is.

Or, the Nowhere Islands in Mother 3.

Edit: Ninjad by Tamap

On second thought, not during th calm. I want to see Auron in person being a total badass :lol:

Goron Mountain from Ocarina of Time. It would be cool to meet some Gorons and I would love to see the giant spinning pot in person. :D

I'd want to live in Skyrim, but somewhere I'd like to visit is the not-so-wild west of Red Dead Redemption, circa 1911. I can't say I've been out West, none the less during a time where the wilderness is mostly untouched, pristine, and beautifully without human intervention. A combination of wantin' to see the deserts of the West as well as a time when nature has been left alone by us sentient imbeciles would make the Wild West one'a my top places to visit.

... But I ain't a fan of heat nor sand, so livin' there? No thanks.

^ The woman has good taste.

Tamps is a woman? ... Well, I can't say I'm surprised. :trollface:

FYI - Tamps is NOT a woman, TY very much! TampaBond-o is a male indicator! Notice the "o" and not an "a." :thumbsup:

OK, we are getting off-topic here. The "gender-indicator" on my wiichat name has absolutely nothing to do with "visiting a favorite place in a video game." DBloke, please give CK a warning since I can't?! :thumbsup:

Anyway, to be more "on topic..." uh hem... I think I would like to visit the mushroom kingdom. You can just eat mushrooms and jump around all day, and it never rains!

Back