If you could replace the PTs trainers...

thats a tough one but either have squirtle and ivy saur to be blastoise and vensaur or replace ivysaur and charizard with bulbasaur and charmander

replace squirtle for totodile and ivysaur for grovyle trying to stay in the classes. how could anyone want to replace charizard?!

i think they're fine the way they are

i always loved the first pokemon generation best, seeing as they're the ones i grew up with.

and cmon, how could you possibly complain about being able to play as charizard? :yikes:

kurokaito said:
I would replace squirtle with mudkip.
WHAT?!?! Squirtle is by far the coolest pokemon lol. *Insert rest of flame here*

I would really replace anyone well besides ivysaur cause I really dont like him too much.

Z3wpk said:
WHAT?!?! Squirtle is by far the coolest pokemon lol. *Insert rest of flame here*

I would really replace anyone well besides ivysaur cause I really dont like him too much.

So I herd u dont liek mudkipz.

AoWFraggit said:
i think they're fine the way they are

i always loved the first pokemon generation best, seeing as they're the ones i grew up with.

and cmon, how could you possibly complain about being able to play as charizard? :yikes:
agreed. they already took away mewtwo and put in a 'next gen pokemon'.
the first wave was without question the best and most original and there were no pokemon more rare to find than the original starters. best possible selection for nintendo to make. my only wish would be to have an extra character spot and give machop a place in brawl.

As I like the second generation best I'd replace Ivysaur for Bayleef, Charizard for Typloshion and Squirtle for Totodile. Amen.

Back