if you dont have a sd card or a usb

Twaun

wii gamer RED STEEL!
Nov 22, 2006
PA
Wii Online Code
8176-6491-2940-7966
if you dont have a usb cable or sd card how do you get your pics on the wii i tried e-mailing them to myself but it diidnt work some one help me cuz i want my pics

I used gmail. I added my gmail address to my Address book in my Wii, and it sends you an e-mail and requests to be added or whatever..so I replied so I was added, and then I replied again and attached a picture and I got it on my Wii :)

Deanis said:
SD cards are dirt cheap nowadays tho. A 1gig decent brand SD card is only like $70AUD

Not sure how much that is USD but you can get a 1 GB SD card on sale for $15 USD

even with gmail...

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

Chunk said:
Not sure how much that is USD but you can get a 1 GB SD card on sale for $15 USD

yeah i got like 5 of them when they were 9.99 usd during the after thanksgiving sale

you have to buddy up first... add your email to your contact list.. your email will get a notification.. reply to it.. then you will be paired up

r1000 said:
How do I know what my Wii email is???

When you add your email address to your address book in Wii, it automatically sends your email address a confirmation email. Whatever email address the confirmation email comes from is your Wii email address. It's just a bunch of numbers I think.

Back