If you had one chance,what would it be?

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
whats up.

if you had one chance to do something youve been wanting to do your whole life for one full day, what would your choice be?

i want to go parashuting off of the planes. that would be so much fun, what do you pick!

or you can have the chance to make someone alive again but only for one day, i would want to see my grandma again.

Last edited:
ah, so many

come to this forum and not be forced to flame somebody....

uh... get shot with body armor on. I've always been curious...

hm.... land a wrapped kgb

uh...

I would like to see Jesus and tell him thanks for causing the death of hundreds of thousands and further slowing our evolution as a society.

If this post starts an argument I'm changing my answer to "Travel through the Stargate or meet John Crichton."

id go back in time and start my own religion :p

XwiimasturX said:
well... i would DO the costar from transformers. haha. she was a babe.

that's a lifetime investment hahaa.... I bet that "babe" has like...5 kinds of AIDS on her.

Yeah....give a girl a gun and jill would hit it like no tomorrow....

Using Jill as proof is not really a point. lmfao.

not saying I wouldn't hit it if I was guarunteed not to get some nasty std's. LMFAO

Brawny said:
Yeah....give a girl a gun and jill would hit it like no tomorrow....

Using Jill as proof is not really a point. lmfao.

not saying I wouldn't hit it if I was guarunteed not to get some nasty std's. LMFAO

I would take HPV for the opportunity to get bizzy with her.

hahah, I thought you had all these hawt lezzie threesomes...what do you need a stupid actress for?

Brawny said:
hahah, I thought you had all these hawt lezzie threesomes...what do you need a stupid actress for?

College sluts < Hot rich actress

omg brawny lets be myspace friends.

Last edited:
i also like excitement and rush so i would want to play halo but in real life, with missiles flying everywhere.. that would be tight and fun..

Back