If you had the money, would you get a PS3?

ARav989 said:
yeah but if its meant only for a PS3 and some random person you never met before left you money for it how can they reinforce that you did spend it for a PS3? I would consider it a gift and after I bought my system with it, what are they gonna do about about? Now if i signed a paper saying i would buy a PS3 with the money, then yes I would obey that paper. Besides the original poster asked what would You do with it.

sorry if that sounded like ranting. can't really tell if that is considered it.
the question hes asking you is really, would you rather have a ps3 than not have it? since some peopel seem to hate it so much

No. I will never buy a PS3 even you handed money to me. It does not interest me and I am disgusted by Sony.

i do have the money right now to buy one. and i dont have one because i dont want one right now. maybe later that will change, but like dude above me said sony is on a level far below any other at this point. id buy an xbox before id buy a ps3 and i hate microsoft just as bad if not worse than sony.

RedProdigy said:
No. I will never buy a PS3 even you handed money to me. It does not interest me and I am disgusted by Sony.
Why are you disgusted in Sony?

zeon9881 said:
xd i just noticed sovieto is always on the form where it says ps3 in the title
yes i mainly hang ou tin 360/ps3 section
and if your gonna do xD you should do it right

Yeh right

Im not spending $600 on a killing machine. If you do your a @#@#ing moron:nono: how do you get the pictures of the berserker and all that ****?

wiimaster520 said:
Im not spending $600 on a killing machine. If you do your a @#@#ing moron:nono: how do you get the pictures of the berserker and all that ****?
Seriously people, read the first post before REPLYING. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Back