If you had to...

Celeste

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2007
Wii Online Code
2937-4259-9208-4198
try out for any reality show that's ever existed, which would you try out for, and why?
Do you think you'd be part of the cast? Or have an unsuccessful audition.

well i definetly can't dance or sing or have any performance talents.

i guess i could go on the biggest loser to lose my extra jubble. or project runway... but i'm not good at textile and fashion design. it's just the closest
thing to my type of artistic ability.

idk but made is hosting tryouts for the show at my school (and surrounding area's schools too)

i would try out for that one show of foxx where you have to tell the truth its called momment of truth i havnt done anything that im ashamed of i would win =D or maybe ill be the first guy on americas next top model if they reject me ill sue that freakin tyra banks!

I tried out for a program called Serious Amazon once.. I'm too old now though =/ If I had the chance I'd try one of those, I believe they just closed enrtries for 'Serious Ocean'.

Sovieto said:
idk but made is hosting tryouts for the show at my school (and surrounding area's schools too)
Supposedly someone at my school a few years back submitted a made app but the school wouldn't allow the cameras access to my school. Supposedly. Do you happen to know what the made tryout is based upon? i wasn't even aware of them even having tryouts.

owlsgo said:
well i definetly can't dance or sing or have any performance talents.

i guess i could go on the biggest loser to lose my extra jubble. or project runway... but i'm not good at textile and fashion design. it's just the closest
thing to my type of artistic ability.
I love Biggest Loser. I've actually went through the thought process of how a Biggest Gainer would work, buts its never going to happen xD

uhm, American Gladiators? aha, although I doubt I'd go too far at all at this point in time.

I would want to be on Survivor, strategies everywhere, sometimes good looking women on there, lose some weight.

I would love to be on the cast, maybe they should do Survivor Toronto or something.

Hmm.. maybe Survivor? (Just so I could be a complete jerk and get kicked off)
Apprentice wouldn't be bad. Even if you lose chances are you're semi intelligent.

Wouldn't mind showing up for American Idol or American Inventor.. just to embarrass my self.

CantGetAWii said:
I would want to be on Survivor, strategies everywhere, sometimes good looking women on there, lose some weight.

I would love to be on the cast, maybe they should do Survivor Toronto or something.
i want to be on survivor too.......just to see if i can make it to the bottom 3

or on a reality tv show about doing whacked-out stuff...

Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll

- I'm a good dancer
- Definitely adequate enough singer for the part
- I have FOREVER wanted to be in a girl group
- I like skimpy clothes
- I LOVE their music and know the dance routines already D:

It would be WAY less stressful than Canadian Idol, which I'm probably trying out for in April.
The thing is, the country has to vote on that show. Meaning you have to appeal to people. My personality wouldn't appeal to anyone on Idol, but I could definitely fake confidence and sex appeal for the PCD show judges.

Last edited:
Definitely Survivor.

It's most "classic" of the reality shows (yeah, I'm reaching...)

I love the mix of physical and mental competition

I actually tried out for The Apprentice :D

nic7 said:
Hmm.. maybe Survivor? (Just so I could be a complete jerk and get kicked off)
Apprentice wouldn't be bad. Even if you lose chances are you're semi intelligent.

Wouldn't mind showing up for American Idol or American Inventor.. just to embarrass my self.

Yeah, I was thinking about Canadian Idol for me.
I don't really like the judges over here as much as I like the ones on American Idol.

Amazing Race would be a lot of fun as well.
Just getting to travel around for however long, still would be worth it.

Yeah, hadn't though about Amazing Race. I can actually see myself being successful at that one. I don't get mad easily and I feel as if I have a good sense of direction. But I'm not great at reading maps.. of course I could make my partner do that...

Omg Brandon, we could camp out for the auditions together, haha!

Back