If you have/want a 360,why did you get it?

The Plague

Village Idiot
Apr 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
1182-9984-2366-3934
1. A certain game is on the 360 that isn't out for the other systems!
2. Its the balance between the Wii and PS3, price-wise.
3. Graphics man...Graphics!!
4. You have the money to buy one.
5. You wanted one before, but didn't have the money.
6. Everyone in your neighborhood has one but you.
7. Xbox Live!!
8. I dunno.......I just like white and green? o.o
9. Other.
10. ALL OF THE ABOVE!

Just curious why you bought the 360...And if you don't have one, then why you want it.

1,5,6, and 7

i was bored of wii
360 had gears of war
i sold my wii for 360, best move in my life (video game-wise)

I don't have one now, but I thinking about getting one for reasons 1,2,3,4, and 7.

One, three, seven, and nine.
There are numerous awesome games for the 360, it looks beautiful, and LIVE is ****in' awesome with the whole occasional reward and whatnot that I've heard about from Sov and the others. ^_^

And the other reasons, I got super bored of my PS3, so I'm selling it to get the 360. Not to mention the whole gamer tag/achievement thing is a ****IN' GREAT concept. xP

6, 7 and 1 btw I am really enjoying it

I don't care about graphics and I'm not concerned about what other people are playing, but I did want to play stuff like Crackdown and Dead Rising, and I'm excited about some upcoming games (Resident Evil 5, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Grand Theft Auto IV etc.).

Online play - Even thow mine isnt online due to me beein a baka at networkin
A few games on it I want - PDzero, dead risein, crackdown, Vf5, Tenchu z etc
Im a collector of consoles - Yep
Most of all I wanted a bigger selection of games (PS3 and wii fails at this due to lack of games)

The 360 is great because it has great online.I have the PS3 and the Wii and they are all very good systems.If I had to pick one it would be all of them.:crazy:

I have wanted one for a long time. My fiance wants one and says eventually we would go in together and buy one. Live doesn't really appeal to me right now. I have a very laggy internet connection that is not ideal for gaming. I still want one for Dead Rising, Lost Planet, Halo, Forza, and Crackdown just to name a few games. I have the money for one, but I'm just holding out.

1, 2, 3, 6, 7

Mainly 'cause I had a Wii, and about 20 of my friends had Xbox 360's... nuff said? So I thought yeeeah I'll sell on and get one (due to persuasion from one of my friends) - 'cause I originally had some weird hatred towards Xbox for no reason, though I never used to like the old controllers :] but yeah, I got it, and no regrets whatsoever - if anything, I regret not getting it sooner :p

Back