if you need help with twilight princess come here

hi. after beating the forest temple monster i turned into a dog and now i have to find a bridge. i have no idea where to look. any help appreciated!

bfinegan said:
hi. after beating the forest temple monster i turned into a dog and now i have to find a bridge. i have no idea where to look. any help appreciated!

That's probably the one for the Gorge right? Warp to Faron province (I think it's the north warp point) And there is a bridge leaning against the wall Midna will call your attention to it. Select Midna (Press up on d pad) and select warp and she will zapp the bridge to the gorge.

slamin Sam said:
I have freed my 3rd monkey now i'm going around in circles

Can you be a bit more specific?
Go back to where you free'd the 3rd monkey and tell us which room it is (describe from the map IE two rooms left of the big room or the one with so many chests in) May help us know where you are and where to go.

imsoo stuck on zelda ive been stuck for hours now !!!im a wolf i got my shield but i need asword and cant get past the bloke with the sword anyone help me please!!!!!!!!

tracy said:
imsoo stuck on zelda ive been stuck for hours now !!!im a wolf i got my shield but i need asword and cant get past the bloke with the sword anyone help me please!!!!!!!!

check your pm! I sent a very late response

I NEED HELP i am riding with the covered wagan, being following us around.... what do i go to keep going? We keep going around in circles. I have shot down all of the ogars off the pigs but they keep on coming back, even if i see them die...

camaro68 said:
I NEED HELP i am riding with the covered wagan, being following us around.... what do i go to keep going? We keep going around in circles. I have shot down all of the ogars off the pigs but they keep on coming back, even if i see them die...

You keep going around in circles because of the birds. They drop bombs in the path of the wagon making it change direction. Keep shooting the ogars but keep an eye on the birds and shoot them when ever you can. Good video for this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elOPN1y5GOs

beccazbeas said:
im in a room with lava. and theres a creature in the lava.
how do i kill it to get by

Lots of rooms with lots of lava with lots of enemy's!
Can ya narrow it down a bit?

My god the Wii owns... said:
THAT MADE ME LOL

But um, shoot slingshot pellets at it. Or just avoid it.

I'm still laughing. :lol: How many places could that be my money is on about 42 :wink:

Man emme. you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo helpful.Keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

Back