if you need help with twilight princess come here

scratch 2 months!
I forgot that I got TP 2 Christmases ago.
It's been almost a year!

Well Im not sure Im aloud giving you sites, but I think I know the ones you missed. You need to move some statues for them. Just go to google, search IGN Zelda Twilight Princess Walthrough.

Go to secrets, then poes, then you will have a list.

Np-WiiNinja (I love Naruto :D)

Last edited:
Go to the room where you first saw them, then go into wolf form and use your senses. You should see blue trails. Follow them. In some of the rooms you will see that the trail of the ghosts goes through the ceiling. In those rooms, you will see a big pole in the middle with a little wall sticking out, push that wall to make the ceiling change, causing an entrance to appear.

Well, you follow the trail until you find the poe and kill him.

P.S
- Watch out for the bugs, use your lantern to scare them away.
- If theres a huge pole and a wall sticking out of the pole in the middle of the room, push the wall to make an entrance in the ceiling appear.

Tell me what part your stuck at.

Ok so follow the rest...

Have you found the secret passage way that goes to B1?

On left side of the room, beside the door you will see a chain with a handle. Pull it to reveal the entrance.

Hi I'm new, and I need help with my game.

I am in the Palace of Twilight, and I was wondering about the Sols.

1. How fast is the hand, once you take the Sol?
2. And how can you put the Sol in the middle of the room if there are Twilight Crystals blocking it?

Thanks for helping.

Midna101 said:
Hi I'm new, and I need help with my game.

I am in the Palace of Twilight, and I was wondering about the Sols.

1. How fast is the hand, once you take the Sol?
2. And how can you put the Sol in the middle of the room if there are Twilight Crystals blocking it?

Thanks for helping.

1. The hand is not fast at all. If you need more time, or if you want to play it safe, wait until he comes over you then freezes, then move out the way and drop the Sol and let him hit the ground, then slice away at him to make him "turn off" for about 5-10 seconds. This will help alot. Also, each time you head through a door with the Sol, the hand will not appear until you proceed about a quarter way into the room, so stay at the door and try to kill as many bats as possible with your bow, to avoid them attacking you when the hand does show up. OH, and don't worry if the hand gets the Sol, it gets even slower when it is carrying the Sol and you can easily hit it with your sword to make him drop it and "turn off" again.

2. Twilight Crystals? If you are referring to that black fog that makes you turn into a wolf, then you can run right through it as long as you have the Sol. The Sol is like a light orb that moves darkness away so as long as you are beside the Sol the "fog" can't touch you.

I can help you even more if you tell me if you are on the first Sol or 2nd Sol (there are 2, I know it sucks) and which room you are stuck on. Like for example, the room where you got the Sol would be room 0, then the room after that would be room 1. Tell me which room and which Sol and I can help you even more.

TIP: You will need the clawshot to pull the Sol back up to you. In most rooms, you will put the Sol in the middle of the room, which will cause stairs to appear, so climb up the stairs quickly and then when you are at the top, use the clawshot to bring the Sol back to you, but make sure you arent standing on the stairs when you do that or else the stairs will dissapear and you will fall back down.

If you need anything else, just ask.

Back