If you wear uniforms to school, how do you stand out?

DING! idea! how bout just NOT wear the uniform! Dont listen to the man, man, ya dig, man? Were a slayer t-shirt or a pin that say "good plant, bad law"(lol my friend were that pin to schol all the time XD).

TortillaChip520 said:
well, you could go the tie route, and maybe throw in a pair of converse or vans slip ons (the checkered kind, of course :thumbsup:)

No I have to ware them
I never get cold for some resion and yet I have to ware them damn things

Also Karate/aikkido gis I hate
I dont like them because they flap about

Its called a Do-gi, FYI, Uniform of tthe way.

And by slayer t-shirt i mean one a' theese
CopiedImage_11811.jpg

Stabs you with two posters

Meh I do tend to ware my own t-shirt

Star Striker said:
When I was at school, to stand out what I would do, and it's actually quite clever this, what I would do would be to first put my right foot forward, and sure enough, the left followed. Hence, I stood out.

You.
That post.
It almost made me litterally "lol".
But I don't usually "lol", since....
Laughing to yourself is weird.
People think you're crazy.

Annnnd....
Standing out personality-wise is the norm ;P
Everybody does that.
Just not everybody goes the extra step to stand out beyond the norm in their clothes.

In highschool our uniforms were collared shirts and pants, and my and my best friend would wear the polos with our collars up, ya we were badass :)

lol the teachers would get so mad haha what a gay school

mr_resi said:
Seriously, just DONT obey the dress code whats the worst that can happen, suspension?

That's pretty much one of the worst things that could happen for me.

When we get suspended, any test that occurs during our 3 days turns into a zero.

And for a guy who is trying to get a 4.0, I really can't have that happen :lol:

I'm not screwing up 3 years of work just so I can stick it to the man.

chach said:
In highschool our uniforms were collared shirts and pants, and my and my best friend would wear the polos with our collars up, ya we were badass :)

lol the teachers would get so mad haha what a gay school

eva since i can rememba i been poppin' my colla' poppin' my colla' poppin' my colla

Well I have tattoos on my arms..................but im too old for school so yeah..

Back