If your Wii address book is full........

Tinijocaro

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2007
once you have your parade going, can you delete some of the console numbers and add more? Would the miis from the consoles you deleted remain in your parade or would they somehow vanish ? My address book is full, yet I only have a parade of around 285. I've heard of people with way more than that- I think they must have deleted and then entered new ones in place of the old.

Anybody know?

That seems weird that your adress book could be full but I doubt the Miis stay because that would be like having 500 Miis in your saved data that probably not much though

Tinijocaro said:
once you have your parade going, can you delete some of the console numbers and add more? Would the miis from the consoles you deleted remain in your parade or would they somehow vanish ? My address book is full, yet I only have a parade of around 285. I've heard of people with way more than that- I think they must have deleted and then entered new ones in place of the old.

Anybody know?

when you say your address book is full, have all the names gone dark grey? if not, the people you added haven't returned the compliment and therefore you won't get any of their Miis.. .. .. or it could be that they just haven't made many...

I think the Miis will leave because they are only allowed access to other Wii consoles if the ownwer allows travel. So if you delete the owner then it is likely the Miis from that console will also be gone. But this is simply my theory though.

I wonder too if people have all of their miis set to mingle?
I have all of mine set to mingle as I don't really care where they go as long as the original stays with me which it does.

Do you all do this??

There are youtube vids of 1000+ mii parades

To answer some questions- no, the names in my address book are not greyed out, they are dark, and all are active. Yes, my address book is full- it only took a couple weeks at www.sharewiis.com great system for signing people up- best I've seen yet.

Last edited:
Hello

Hey man. You seem to know a lot about this place so could you please help me. I really want to know how you can post your own thread.

Usbord said:
Hey man. You seem to know a lot about this place so could you please help me. I really want to know how you can post your own thread.
Its simple: Go to the forum index >> Click on the correct heading you want to post under >> then click on New Thread at the top left.

Back