the best kid!
Oct 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
3732-3369-2853-4491
IGN posted these screens the other day.
super-smash-bros-brawl-20071127051247881.jpg

super-smash-bros-brawl-20071127051247319.jpg

super-smash-bros-brawl-20071127051246569.jpg

Anyone else think these look like crap compared to what's on the dojo? I'm especially referring to diddy. :/

LINKAGE!

I personally love those screen-shots, mainly because Snake and Ninja (who I didn't know was going to be in SSBB) are in them.

Byuakuya said:
I personally love those screen-shots, mainly because Snake and Ninja (who I didn't know was going to be in SSBB) are in them.

Who the heck is ninja? The one dude is Grey Fox. He's an assist trophy from the metal gear series. I dunno who ninja is.

i think thats his name anyway.

I dunno where they got em but it was just in their wii section of IGN it said "exclusive new screens"

samXcor3 said:
Who the heck is ninja? The one dude is Grey Fox. He's an assist trophy from the metal gear series. I dunno who ninja is.

i think thats his name anyway.

I dunno where they got em but it was just in their wii section of IGN it said "exclusive new screens"
I am sure that they referred to him as The Ninja a few times within the game, but I could be wrong.

Thanks for the pics but should this be in the PICTURE thread?

Flamefury8 said:
Thanks for the pics but should this be in the PICTURE thread?
argghhhh!!!!!!!!

oops...

hmm....that first one kinda looks like a cartoon.

but then again, alot of screen shots from melee kinda look like crap, if taken from the wrong angle.

Of course they aren't going to look as good as the Dojo.

1. Beam sword is HYOOOGE!
2. Ahaha, Diddy pwnd himself.

GOD They worked so hard on the characters, I mean GOD look at the polygon rate on Samus's gun, LOOK HOW DAMN ROUND THAT THING LOOKS..

*melts*...

LevesqueIsKing said:
Of course they aren't going to look as good as the Dojo.

1. Beam sword is HYOOOGE!
2. Ahaha, Diddy pwnd himself.

yeah but why

Back