ign gives Metroid Prime 3 9.5

Nintendo Power dosent give every game a 10, the only other one i remember is RE4 for GC. Yes they only rate Nintendo games but often they give lower scores to average games than non Nintendo specific magazines.

IGN have never really seemed Wii biased to me. They usually seem fair enough although they do tend to compare Wii against the HD consoles quite often, which is pointless as no Wii game will ever be in 1080p.

I think some peoples problem with the IGN review is that it seems MP3 was marked down a couple of points for being a sequel despite being superior in every aspect to its predecessors (which i believe got 98% and 95%).

Not that it really matters, the only thing that does is that all reviews so far have said MP3 is awesome.

I'm biased so I'll keep my opinion to a minimal but I think the game looks great. controls are nice, and the story is a good one. I'll enjoy it for sure.

looks cool but i want to get it but their is nothing to do after you beat the game, except play it again. I know it's not the type of game with internet multiplayer and how nintendo loves to stick with their traditions:rolleyes: but it'd be much better this way, come on halo is pretty awesome.:smilewinkgrin:

Nintendo and there traditions is the only reason they still have a business. The fans love the traditions, now I personally wanted it to be online but thanks to their traditions I keep staying with nintendo over any other gaming system.

tc said:
They also added it's the best game on the wii to date.

Not much competition. :(

IGN said:
9.0 Lasting Appeal
At 20-plus hours, it stands tall next to the other Prime games.

Metroid purists cried foul when I said it would only be a 25 hour experience (while arguing that multiplayer would make it a multiyear experience). Well, there it is. 20+. Looks like I overshot.

Worth 25-30 on ebay (to me). Not worth 53.50 at Best Buy (to me).

Thundercun7 said:
No because Nintendo only reviews nintendo games. So when they review a game they are comparing it to all other Nintendo games.

When IGN reviews a game they are comparing it to every other game on every platform. PS3, 360, PC-all of them. Their reviews are much more balanced and fair.
no IGN is very biased, they love 360

Wow gamespot only game it 8.5. Those guys are so biased

Thundercun7 said:
Wow gamespot only game it 8.5. Those guys are so biased
Gamespots 8.5 goes against every other review so far and their review is full of contridictions too. If you was to go by Gamespots ratings then Warioware is the best game on Wii. :crazy:

Back