IGN : Hooking Up Your Wii

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
For people who have concerns with how they're going to be wireing up their Wii's in the near future, IGN have explained all types of wires, and include pictures to help you with where they plug in, then has a description to explain each, to help lower your worries.

Source

Hope this helps some people :) sure helped me

My Wii came with a useful "Quick Installation Guide" that explained everything I needed to know. Was gaming in no more than 15 minutes after starting installation.

~Salad

i never even looked at the instructions, each connector is it's own shape on one end

and is it not incredibly obvious the difference between the outlet plug and the yellow/red/white cable for the other ends?

even the sensor bar seems common sense.

:sleep:

why isnt "Beyond the launch" up yet it was supposed to come out dec. 1! This is strange for ign i go there all the time, and mostly there on time.

Cap'n Crunch said:
why isnt "Beyond the launch" up yet it was supposed to come out dec. 1! This is strange for ign i go there all the time, and mostly there on time.
Nah your wrong. This hook up thing is the thing to come out December 1st. I just remembered today, checked it out, and thought I'd post it :)

It didnt mention the scart cable? I am still considering buying this, but unsure if its worth the extra £15... thats the same price as 2000 wii points...I think ill see what its like with the component cable first. Thanks though- i had forgotten about S-video.

Wiired said:
Nah your wrong. This hook up thing is the thing to come out December 1st. I just remembered today, checked it out, and thought I'd post it :)
no youre wrong, the hookup came out nov. 17, and the beyond the launch was supposed to come out dec. 1!

Back