IGN: mario kart hands on :O

Still pictures of fast paced games like these dont do the game justice. The game will look better for sure.

Looks good, but like I said before, after Brawl I'm buying nothing, and it's not about money, I just think Brawl will keep me satisfied for a very long time.

"First of all, Mario Kart Wii will be 12 player compatible over the internet. Additionally, the game will allow either one or two players per system, so when you jump online, you can play split-screen with a friend and compete. On top of the multiplayer focus, Nintendo will also introduce the "Mario Kart Channel" – currently, this channel is in-game only and not included on the Wii Menu (but that could change), and it's used for players to check up on rankings and times, to upload and download ghost racers, to download tournaments and weekly challenges (like Mario Kart DS-style missions), and other cool network tidbits."

DLC anyone?

Sounds fantastic! I'll be getting Smash Bros when it comes out over here, but MKT is the one I'm really waiting for :D

This game looks and sounds better than I had previously thought.
Hopefully I can find some money to buy it when it does come out.

i already no everyone has been saying this but i thought i'd join the boat. After reading this the words i must get this game is vital.

It does look like it will turn out to be a smash hit for the Wii, and I for one who now buys games only after reading many good reviews feel this will be the one to have this spring. I only hope they stick to the release date.

A rumored date of April 10 for Japan and April 25 for Europe. I imagine North America will get it around that same time. (Barring a delay of course)

Back