Ign reivew on Mario Party 8-Not good

mario party is only fun when you play with friends I think, and if you want to play with all your friends you have to pay $100+ to but remotes, never the less nunchucks if the game uses them

blankconnection said:
mario party is only fun when you play with friends I think, and if you want to play with all your friends you have to pay $100+ to but remotes, never the less nunchucks if the game uses them

its only wiimotes, so itll cost you 120 for the remotes and 40 for the game, so 160 if you've only got 1 wiimote.

I think you guys are getting so excited about all this brawl and mario galaxy stuff that you are giving anything that you think wont be better than it a bad reputation.

blankconnection said:
thanks for the fact, but still that sucks, too much money I think

true, but if you've got a lot of friends to play mario party 8 with, you've probably already got the wiimotes for other games like wii sports when you think about it.

i bought the game today and all i can say is i love it. it is not bad at all i think people just want the wii to fail because its something different because most of these bad review are just dumb because the games are usually great.

I bought it to and I like it a lot. I've never been able to spend more than 20 minutes with mario party but me and my friends have been playing it for the past 3 hours. Oh and I played through star battle (I think its called) and the only place I couldnt stand was the boo mansion.

People are complaining that it is the same as the other Mario Parties. I have never played a Mario Party game, would you recommend this game for me.

yeah if it's like the other ones, which it seems to be, i would definitely say get it.....i am a HUGE fan of Mario Party, it is soo fun!!!!

Mr.Selfdestruct said:
Is it just me or are all the Wii games turning out to be disapointments ?

Im kinda worried about the future of Wii games.

I agree, some games are a bit random you sort of find yourself flapping in the middle of your front room.... still it's very early dayz!!

I'll keep going... strikers charged is ment to be allll good and so is the bigs. I rekon it'll get better.

Wiily Good said:
People are complaining that it is the same as the other Mario Parties. I have never played a Mario Party game, would you recommend this game for me.

I'd consider myself in the same boat as you. I haven't played Mario Party since the third one. I bought the game yesterday, ($20 because I went two days ago and they didn't have it and got a $20 gift certificate, then went the next day and they did have it so I used to gift certificate and it was only $20) and I can say that it is really fun. I definantly reccomend you to get this game. So much fun to play with friends.

Back