IGN review of Spidey 3

IcedEarth81

WiiChat Member
Mar 18, 2007
I looked but didn't see a thread of this. There have been threads made lately when a Wii game got a bad review on IGN. Most said stuff like "IGN hates Wii" and "they have a 360/PS3 bias". It's interesting to me that when a game that is all on 3 systems gets similar scores on all 3 systems (5.7 on Wii, 6.0 on 360/PS3) you don't see these threads. Could it be that there is no bias? I mean, if there was one, wouldn't the PS3/360 versions get significantly higher scores?

^ but the fact that all the buildings just look like blocks makes the wii version score go down...

spider-man-3-20070504032237938.jpg

i'm getting it for the 360

i mean look

click to see the differance

Attachments

• crappy spiderman 3 wii.jpg
    crappy spiderman 3 wii.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 468
  • amazing spiderman 3 360.jpg
    amazing spiderman 3 360.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 479
Looks simular to spidey 2, won't be getting this game.

Yellow_Wii said:
i'm getting it for the 360

i mean look

click to see the differance
There is no question that the ps3/360 versions look better, but according to the reviews, they suffer from many of the same graphical problems that the wii version does. Over all consoles, the game was just rushed out too soon.

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
2nd pic is o.k but god the first pic sucks
That's the whole point. Wii vs. 360.

Graphics can enhance, hurt, or do nothing for games. In this case hurt comes to mind, I meen damn... Looks like Superman 64

Wii controls don't overcome the graphics here, especialy when the controls arn't done that well.

That's it, I'm not getting this game sue to the graphics (look @ Central Park, the MetLife building and the 59th St. Bridge) and a pretty bad review.

Back