IGN's Hero Showdown: Master Chief vs. Samus Aran

Sovieto said:
hardly anyone is going to vote based on weapons and abilities....were you born yesterday?
Did you actually read any of the comments on IGN? Not everyone is a rabbid fanboy you know, or were you born yesterday?

Sovieto said:
hardly anyone is going to vote based on weapons and abilities....were you born yesterday?

uhhh than wtf are you going to base them on?

this is a "what if" scenario, not "who do you like better"

**** i could wear samus's suit and beat master chief, and i wouldn't even know how to work it, but MC wouldn't touch me because of the chozo armour kick's his fist's/bullet's/sword's ass

Energy sword ftl..Samus' technology in weapons, suits, etc. would easily take the victory over whatever Chiffie has, and Samus is a girl, it's better seeing a girl on the screen than a guy.

-in slides wario- old topic.....maybe master chief is a girl too......remember the samus vs chief video...lol...-slides out-

Im good either way..I like both games.....But since I dont want to get cussed at 4 pikin MC Ill go with Samus as well

lol master chief being a girl* i vote... master chief i unno i am suddenly interseted in playing halo 3 so...

voted for samus, she just has better equipment and weapons, but master chief rocks too =P

just a power bomb and bye bye master chief

Don't get me wrong. Master Chef ( i meant Chief) is a good character. hehe. All jokes aside, Master chief is one hell of a character. But Samus Aran is much better. Better at everything. It's games, it's plot, the way Samus looks. No competition

Samus would own Master Chief with all his missles and bombs. No way Master Chief would win!!

Back