IGN's lowest Wii Rating yet!

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
IGN said:
Brought over as a port from the current-gen versions (titled Rapala Pro Fishing), Rapala Tournament Fishing is essentially a quick control swap over to Wii that attempts to cash in traditional control for a much more immersive fishing experience. Unfortunately, the game misfires on nearly every aspect of its design, and really doesn't offer much of any lasting entertainment though either the games presentation, execution, depth, or control. The basic gist of the game is simple, having players jump into the universe by picking from one of a few preset characters, and then hitting the lakes in a few basic modes. Being that the game is called Tournament Fishing the obvious main focus is on just that, but aside form the tourneys there are also a few other quick modes that make for a more laid-back fishing experience as well. Free Fishing allows for a casual romp through any of the featured locations, whereas Arcade has players aiming to complete specific challenges based on type of fish, weight, or length. There's also a Time Trial mode with has you speed fishing from area to area, but regardless of what mode you select the action is essentially the same: Pick a location, grab a pole and lure, and start casting.

Source

For all you fishing fans who were intending on getting Rapala Tournament Fishing, and you agree with reviews, then walk away from this one, 'cause this is the lowest rating IGN's given so far with a harsh 3/10, though they did give Red Steel a 6/10, and a lot of people disagreed.

I personally don't care about ratings, or that much about fishing, but what do you think?

i was considering picking up this game, read the review last night, i knew it would be no good once i saw the ps2 graphics that they didnt change

omg this game is better than zelda :worship: not realy........but who realy likes fishing games??come on?i meen fishing in real life is alrite but not on a screen its just....:idea: stupid(sorry to all the fishin fans)

Back