Ign's review of SMS

Super mario strikers......

you do realise that this thread was posted in the strikers section

zeon9881 said:
Super mario strikers......

you do realise that this thread was posted in the strikers section

You REALIZE this game is called "Mario Strikers: Charged" right?

MSC, not SMS.

8.3/10 on IGN, not bad. However, I'd rather buy a game that appeals to me more. I'm not a huge soccer (football for UK) fan.

SupaSonic said:
There in-lies the difference between intelligent folk and not.

wow, i never knew that making a simple mistake can make you stupid.....hey chump im just human

-----------------

and FR your right, i actully thought this game was gonna be good

SMS stands for super mario strikers :(

any way had this game over a month completed main game twice and online is now only just starting to get old but still it is fun for first online for uk

zeon9881 said:
wow, i never knew that making a simple mistake can make you stupid.....hey chump im just human

-----------------

and FR your right, i actully thought this game was gonna be good

Making a mistake is human. Making a mistake and then covering up the mistake by saying "you don't care" which really just implies that it wasn't a mistake just that you didn't put thought into it, is just dumb.

And this game is good. 8.3 is a very respectable score. It is hardly "average."

EDIT: Never mind, I misread some posts.

Last edited:
actully for IGN scores getting anywhere in the eights is very common therefore average

zeon9881 said:
actully for IGN scores getting anywhere in the eights is very common therefore average

It has the fourth highest score for a Wii game behind Zelda, RE:4, and Super Paper Mario.

And no, 7's are definitely far more common on IGN.

huh usally whenever i look at game scores i see 8's

do you usally look at other systems other then wii, if not, then your right that the wii sections average maybe 7 but other sections is 8

zeon9881 said:
huh usally whenever i look at game scores i see 8's

do you usally look at other systems other then wii, if not, then your right that the wii sections average maybe 7 but other sections is 8

I browse the Ps3, PC, 360 ratings frequently, since I play games on all of them. There is a reason why a 8.3/8.7 says "Impressive"

Last edited:
Back