I'll be rich in no time!

Is it me or was that Tretton guy coming off as quite arrogant and stupid, first of all, he proclaims that all ps3s have sold out, then he believe that because 9/18 stores don't have ps3s in stock, that they are selling amazingly, as well him saying "I've personally played a lot of games that had a vibration features, and it personally wasn't all that compelling to me, We feel that vibration is not part of our future" to me he looks like the kind of guy who has to ask their teenage son how to "do the car stealing thingy" on gta.

He needs to bite his tongue, RIGHT NOW. So many, many stupid things he has said, why can't he realize that the PS3 is sucking testicles right now?

Thats great Sony!!! BOAST THAT YOU CANT PRODUCE ENOUGH UNITS TO SATISFY YOUR CONSUMERS ? - especially since its such a crucial time considering average yearly spending patterns (christmas), and its an important time in the development of the next gen market...

Sony PR leaves a lot to be desired. High profile Sony employees have said some pretty dumb things recently...

From Penny Arcade...

20070210.jpg

sony has always been arrogant about its products and tryed to push there unique idea on other people and companys for there wallets sake... remeber when minidisk came out in the late 80's? little mini cds in a hard case sony had the patent on that no one bought them... and they let go of the patenet then boom everyone stole them for little mail adds,single's and then the mini dvd came out nintendo stole that, and all sony could manage to muster out of it all was the first to introduce a mini dvd camcorder... so they made a few bucks but no longer owned the patent so everyone has it not just them...

now they are onto blue ray disk... the new "dvd" ya with HDDVD disk and allt he HDDVD players on all manufactures not just sony... blue ray will be dead in 2 years at the least cause sony wont give up the rights to just anyone without a cost... and sorry sony hasnt been king of the block in a few years... t.v and stereo sales are falling and as pointed out PS3 isnt doing that hott..lol give it up sony your nothing special just stick with the group instead of trying to be the leader

Back