ils-Aime: Why would people buy Move when they already have Wii?

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
According to wii.qj.net

move-4colors.jpg

Reggie Fils-Aime is back, and he's got more to say about the PlayStation Move. This time, he asks, "Why would people buy Move when they already have Wii?"

Speaking with Industry Gamers, the Nintendo of America president said:
So I'm a consumer and I'm having a great experience with my Wii. And we know that's the case – we look at the software that's being purchased. Consumers love the Wii. What's going to motivate them to spend minimally US$ 300 for a new [PS3] system, plus minimally US$ 100 for the Move motion bundle? So [as a consumer] now I'm into this for US$ 400 and I still have to spend money on software. What's going to motivate me to do that?
Fils-Aime has previously said that he is unconcerned with Sony's new motion controller and that Nintendo would be embarrassed if they ever did what Sony and Microsoft are doing to play catch up in the motion-controlled gaming market.
Via Industry Gamers

I agree!

your right,I think sony is makin a good move dosn't any1 else?

Last edited:
Well... for me...
I bought the Wii
A second nun-chuck
A second controller
A Wii motion plus x2
A rechargeable battery Station.
A few accessories.
A classic controller.

How much was that?
Roughly over $320.00

Since I already have the PS3, and I use it more often why wouldn't I pick up one of these 'move' controllers?

I probably wont though.
The only reason I bought a Wii was to play a few select titles I've greatly enjoyed on past platforms and play a few mindless two player games with my girlfriend.

Back