I'm almost afraid to ask...

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
does anyone not like Zelda on the Wii? im kinda of mad i spent fifty bucks on it. i pretty much gave up on it 2 weeks ago, it got so boring! i loved the SNES zelda but tahts the last one ive played lol. maybe some day ill go back to it.

dont flame me!!!! lol

You are a such a noob.

Go away.

Jks, It is your opinion buddy, a few people have been dissapointed with TP, try OoT It is amazing, just imagine you were playing it when it was released, it was ground breaking stuff.
I hope no flaming happens here, its his opinion people.

how far did you get into the game.

The beginning is slow. It picks up after the second temple/dungeon.

Trust me, its a good, challenging, quality wii game, you must've just no given it a chance.

noi gave it a chance. i really wanted to like this game! im in the dungeon where its all lava and firey and to be specific when u pull that wall out and it slides back.. im nto srue how to get past it but i didnt have enough intrest in the game to figure it out. if u can help, ill probably go back to it tonight.

don't be afraid, there is alot of people that are dissipointed with twilight princess. I, personally am quite satasfied with the game.:yesnod:

Awww
hated that temple, after that its pretty good, like some1 said, after that it picks up

SensesFail said:
does anyone not like Zelda on the Wii? im kinda of mad i spent fifty bucks on it. i pretty much gave up on it 2 weeks ago, it got so boring! i loved the SNES zelda but tahts the last one ive played lol. maybe some day ill go back to it.

dont flame me!!!! lol
I HATE IT ON THE WII GOD >:0!!!Its way better on game cube version.

Hybrid said:
there the same thing except mirored^^^^
i know lol...i beat gc one then got a wii with twilight princess...first i was confused then i started to hate the way you use your sword,bow all that crud...

willc2105, i didnt really put much thought into it. it was one of those moments when you realized uve been playing wii into teh wee hours of the mornin no punn intended and you just say omg screw this im going to bed. adn after that i just never really picked the game up again..

but i dont think its my game for other reasons, like, its boring. :)

SensesFail said:
willc2105, i didnt really put much thought into it. it was one of those moments when you realized uve been playing wii into teh wee hours of the mornin no punn intended and you just say omg screw this im going to bed. adn after that i just never really picked the game up again..

but i dont think its my game for other reasons, like, its boring. :)
get it 4 gc.i instanteley got tired of the wii controller.And also the button combinations was what i liked about it.when you get farther in the game you learn more moves.

SensesFail said:

dont flame me!!!! lol

Im with you on this. Im not saying its a bad game, just isnt my type. In fact, nintendo has put few games thats my type. I have Smooth Moves, SMP8, Paper mario (beat it), Sonic (pretty sucky), Tiger Woods (good), Madden(good). I like smooth moves and mario party 8 but they lack substance. After a few times playing, Im already bored of them.

its not the controller thats making it bad for me, in fact thats the only reason i made it this far! lol

Back