Im angry, and im Internetless.

Moondoggy

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
Ok people, i need help. Ive been reading these forums for about 4 hrs now, and trying every idea, none of them work. I have put it on channel 1 and 11 and it didnt work, ive reset my router (Linksys WRT54G v3) to factory defaults, updated firm ware, installed linux firmware,(which made it connect under the test, however it wouldnt update, and it was on channel 6, also it took a while to connect, then igot error 32002) i have read most of your post and nothing seems to be working, and i might just bash the keyboard into the wii at any moment. Also it seems that i tend to screw up the rest of the WiFi in my house. When its on channel 1 or 11 not only does it not pick up on the wii, but not any other system either. Somehow ive knocked out 1 comps wireless, one is doing good, and im on a ethernet hard line right now. I WANT TO KILL MY ROUTER. please somebody help!

Sry i didnt put htis is a different thread, i just feel as if my problem is more confusing than others with just one problem. Also i have gotten most of the error messages that are popular. Sorry for any problems.

Wow triple post!. Well, my TV is now turning colors like some1 stuck a magnet onto it, its just that there isnt one. I turn off the Wii and the TV for 10 secs and it dissapears until i try to connect to the Wii internet again.

about 20 feet, with 2 bars, orange... other computers are a few rooms away and down stairs...

*edit* 3 bars Green 2 mins later*

Last edited:
Yes i have, nothing changed, except for now i can pass the connection test, and it stops at the very begging of the update...

i'm having a similar problem, except since I'm on a college network I have no access to the routers. It passes the connection test and just starts to update before giving me the 32002 error.

Back