im angry because of low stock...

thas

Canadian/Gamer for life
Sep 17, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
4614-1471-6665-4276
im trying to get guitar hero 3 for wii, but it is kinda hard. its like the next wii but a game. i went to like every store in the GTA that sells games. but they didnt have it. can anyone tell me what stores have guitar hero 3 for wii or will be getting it before christmas. i need a store in the GTA.

Try going to a shop in a less populated area, it might sound weird.. but I live in a little town and I don't have to pre-order any games I can just go in and pick it up and they'll have it in stock, while people I know spend ages going into the nearest city and going to all the big shops to try and find it and it's sold out everywhere.

Just a suggestion, might be different where you are but hey..

Yeah
I live in Manchester, Big City
This weekend, Yes the Weekend before Christmas I went into HMV to get GHIII and they had plenty in Stock.
Picked one up and bought it. I never find trouble. I can't understand how people have these Stock problems!

Its too bad you can't find it. This game rocks so much... Its so awesome. I can't believe I'm playing it and you're not... Its so much fun. lol, just teasing you but, yeah, its awesome. Do what that one guy said about going to a less populated area.

LiquidD said:
Its too bad you can't find it. This game rocks so much... Its so awesome. I can't believe I'm playing it and you're not... Its so much fun. lol, just teasing you but, yeah, its awesome. Do what that one guy said about going to a less populated area.

Ouch. It's a Girl? Maybe you should pay attention boy, Instead of rubbing things in peoples faces

Back