im BACK!

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
i ws on holiday but now i am back thats why i wasent on

anyway most guys probaly dunno who i am but oh well!

heyy

Where'd you go? did you enjoy it?

Well, whoever y'are, we could sure use more old users. Demon Slayer has made a thread about all the old WiiChat users saving this forum from all the annoying n00bs that have flooded it. Fufufu~
Anyway, welcome back. ^^

Umm..
YOu above joined june 2007
How sad
Anyway Welcome back brendo hope ya had a good holiday in spain
if it was spain did you say
"Ala la la bonga bay be hey hey hey"

wii_cammy said:
Umm..
YOu above joined june 2007
How sad
Anyway Welcome back brendo hope ya had a good holiday in spain
if it was spain did you say
"Ala la la bonga bay be hey hey hey"

And your point? I'm not saying I'm a veteran, I'm saying they could use this guy.
Besides, apparently I'm one of the select few newbies that are actually NOT idiotic. Also, I've dealt with similar situations as this. Not succeeded, but dealt nonetheless.
Either way, just 'cause I'm new, doesn't mean I can't help.
If I'm willing to help, and I turn out to, in fact, be helpful, what's the problem?

Nothings the problem and I dont want to spam this thread but frankly the whole "Veteran" and "Get rid of the n00bs" is a bit stupid as
A) Being called a veteran just because when you joined is really sad and just people trying to be popular
and
B) The get rid of n00bs idea is just really someone wanting to be in the light and being all popular

Well anyway Happy holiday to brendo

Koukin, dont worry about wii cammy, he wouldnt know an intelligent sentence if it came and hit him in the face! :lol:

wii_cammy said:
Nothings the problem and I dont want to spam this thread but frankly the whole "Veteran" and "Get rid of the n00bs" is a bit stupid as
A) Being called a veteran just because when you joined is really sad and just people trying to be popular
and
B) The get rid of n00bs idea is just really someone wanting to be in the light and being all popular

Well anyway Happy holiday to brendo

One, never said the calling members veterans was my idea.
Two, never said GETTING RID OF THE N00BS was my idea either.

But still. There are some members (n00bs, not newbs) that just spam up the place and make non-sensical threads. Gets annoying, and has no point. So I see where they're coming from.

Warrior said:
Koukin, dont worry about wii cammy, he wouldnt know an intelligent sentence if it came and hit him in the face! :lol:

Heh. Believe me, I know he has some history of ignorance, no offense to anyone.
Many members do, just like to prove themselves right and start arguments. ShiftFallOut is one that stands out, though he is extremely intelligent and provides a lot of useful info.

Back