Im back!

$?wii?$

WiiChat Member
Oct 24, 2006
Woooahh! i havet been here in ages:yikes: Its been about 8-9 months since I came here I think:crazy:

Anyway when I first joined this website I came here because I wanted a wii... I didnt get one because I decided to get the 360 and I did, I also got the PS3... now im back because im buying the Wii tommorow and I had a couple of questions...

By the way this site looks alot better than when I first joined!

PS I like cheese:cool:

welcome back veteran!

its good to see the old members comming back :) some have tried to come back but later left for undisclosed reasons. hopefully youre here to stay and congrats on your soon to be wii purchase

any questions, im just a PM away :yesnod:

Woah I joined this site in Oct 06!!:yikes: 10 whole months ago!

Yeah if the community is cool then im here to stay ;)

just ignore tha drama. some members are full of it. just dont let it get to you. the report button is a beautiful thing.....recently members are starting to get into the "ignore" button as well lol.

anything you see that irks you in a bad way gimme a yell

Nah I dont mind these noobs!! ;)

Loose Cannon are you a mod? You sound like one...

yep i am now a super mod. i became one on may of 2007

sr05myuurukariogp0.jpg

Hate to quote Pokemon, but this one is priceless. (Please excuse my sick sense of humor, lol)

why are people stealing prinnys "ellos"? it makes me angry/sad! minto did it too before and i was like uh...wtf!!

tails you stink youll never be like prinny <33 :p

Hey you joined the same time as me! Welcome Back and enjoy your stay at Wiichat!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
why are people stealing prinnys "ellos"? it makes me angry/sad! minto did it too before and i was like uh...wtf!!

tails you stink youll never be like prinny <33 :p
I see how it is. I cant try and seem friendly for once...:sad:
No, I wasnt trying to be like Prinny, (I was dying to try that pic out, lol)

Tails McCloud~ said:
I see how it is. I cant try and seem friendly for once...:sad:
No, I wasnt trying to be like Prinny, (I was dying to try that pic out, lol)

nope youre not allowed to be nice and friendly....sorry it just doesnt work that way. once you are catagorized into the "brash files" you have to stay there :p

lmao

Oh well then I guess Ill go get my "hog" and go get some chicks and kick some guys ass. lol jk
Prinny isnt the same anymore, hes changed, but hes still cool.

(Admit it, that pic was funny! lol)

I kind of like Tails being nicer...heh. But it's nice to have the ole' Tails too. Maybe a good mixture, leave the nice Tails for greeting and talking, then the mean Tails for flaming noobs...and picking up babes on his harley. :p

Back