"Im Bored Thread"

prinplup

a webmaster
Feb 24, 2009
Nothern California
Wii Online Code
2311-1123-4321-0974
i'm bored.. when youe bored & dont wanna play a game just ramble on in here about anything you get the jest.
i was sleeping & woke up hungry so i ate a piece of my bed cuz i was too lazy to get up

Ah...a thread the symbolizez me.:lol:...today i was whipping out my old SNES games for the hell of it to un-bored myself. Worked but didnt last long..now im bored and have nothing to do..hmm...going to take a shower.

Considering the time of year its perfect time to bring out that copy of Xmas NiGHTS

i bought a pizza & it had come with hot wings free & 12 minutes later the driver came back & said we gave you wings by mistake & i said i ate em'all & he said pay for um & i said you gave'em to me & i said it's my bed time & shut the door

Last edited:
I'm so bored to even go to sleep. Maybe I should start reading the book I just bought. Why did I buy it in the first place? I remember that I was thinking about Death Note. I picked up Death Note: Another Note - LA BB Murder Files. Something about the "other" 'L'.

You know, for once im not bored. Looking at my fav tv show. Some friends over, about to brawl.:) and on wiichat.hell yeah

wierd cuz i'm not bored either i was fighting outside & rolling in the grass i havent done that in awhile

You guys are damn funny.

I was up at 1 last night driving my little rc car. Yes I was verry bored.

I`m so bored I feel like going back to kindergarten

Back