I'm buying a new game tomorrow... which one?

Furballer

Wiitard
Oct 3, 2007
USA
Wii Online Code
3511-6985-5300-3751
So I am budgeted to buy a new game tomorrow. So, my question is, which game should I buy? I'm looking into FIFA and Dragon Blade. What do you guys think?

now r u patiant? if so get MoH(medal of honor) heroes 2 or SSBB(super smash bro brawl) or battalion war 2 but more like a wi-fi game

Well, I am patient, but the thing is, I basically budget myself so that I buy one game a paycheck. So basiaclly I'm looking for a good game that's out now. I'm camping out for Brawl, just like I did the Wii =] I WILL HAVE IT!

Unfortunately I don't know enough about either game to give you an honest opinion on which one to get.. However I do suggest on checking out game reviews for both of those games and choose the one which would be most suitable for you. Or at least the one with the best reviews.

i guess u should go with brendo over there and heed syntax advice as well

Lol, I've been reading reviews all night >.< I guess I'll see which one Wal-Mart has and buy it XD XD

Metroid Prime 3 is a great game.

Dragon Blade's Graphics are kinda bad, but its up to you.

yeah RE4 my favourite game ever ! I have fifa , there is a thread about the control system which u should read , it is a blast but mainly only for the online functions IMO , I dont know anything about dragon blade but if you dont have it im sure you wont regret RE4 !

According to IGN, Dragon Blade was a little shallow. The graphics weren't super and the AI not the best. However, apparently their is some fun to be had as a rental. Controls are generally pretty good I believe, but this is just a straight forward "hack and slash" adventure. Having never played the game myself I can't offer my opinion sorry.

Even though is a remake, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition is the best game available for the Wii (action, game play, story line, puzzles, wii controls rules in this game, more missions after you beat the game). And better of all it is only $29.99

This is a winner and it is almost the perfect game

Last edited:
A fair overview of my games:

Mario Party 8: a great multiplayer game, but never found me playing by myself. rating: 7.5
WarioWare: Smooth Moves: Really fun single player, but too short. Rating: 8.0
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz: Single player really fun. So many multiplayer games, but some of them have bad controls
Zelda: Twilight Princess: fun, great game, just not the best. rating: 9.0
Excite Truck: Possibly the best racing game, but I crash a lot. Rating: 9.0
Elebits: Excellent game, Edit mode is amazing if you know how to do it. Rating: 9.5
My Sims: I love building and working on things so this game is great. If you like to build then get this game. There is no money problems, you can design other Sims's houses too. rating: 9.5

well if you really want to choose between the 2 you mentioned i would say fifa 08

Back