im confused about camping? HELP!

ladman

WiiChat Member
Nov 17, 2006
how does camping work exactly? Do you have to have a pre-order before you get on line or can you just line up with out one? Because i have no pre-order but i want to go tommorrow and wait in line for it but not sure how it works cuz its my first time. Im going to wait in line at Best Buy...

Listen up you noob camper. :lol: You don't need a pre-order... because if you had one of those, you wouldn't be freezing your little balls off in a long ass line. So just go to that store at whatever time you feel is right (I strongly recommend calling your store ahead of time to get details). Then you just go and wait in line until it opens, you buy your Wii if you are far enough up in the line and you buy your Wii. Then you take it home... take it out of the package then shove the Wiimote... And that my friend, is what camping is.

no you do not need a pre-order. Where you planning on camping at? ...Well let's say its a Wal-mart just go to the store when u think is appropriate and get in line, if there isnt one already ask a employee. Simple eh?

ahhhh, THANX! i was confused for a long time. lol, i should have pre-ordered it lol. thanx again.

Back