I'm curious... How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shadowtrooper501 said:
i mean gaming is for kids like me not adults like you wirdos

Since when is gaming for kids? Most people here have grown up playing games, why would we stop anytime soon?

:lol: ALL of the hardcore gamers are adults < truth. But yeah, gaming isn't just for kids, 'cause I think games like Resident Evil are suitable for adults...that's probably because I don't really like survival horror, it scares me.:( *edit* Quite a few of the people who still play games way into adulthood become the people that make the games, oh, and anyone that has been added to my buddy list hello O/

Last edited:
imahawki said:
Luckily people over 20 aren't really very concerned with what 12 year olds think. ;)

Actually, people ovwe 18 doesn't really care, but in some cases I do. Btw, you never said your age, you just posted faces.

*Edit...nevermind, I saw it on the first page

Actually, people ovwe 18 doesn't really care, but in some cases I do.
Sure, I just meant its silly to think you're insulting someone by saying they're too old to play games when you are a 12 year old. There's no point in insulting people any, regardless of your age, or any age difference. Being nice is free.

Yeah, I've been on another forum with mostly youngsters there. They called me old for fun. Eventually they said they were just kidding. Lol, different ages have different advantages.

shadowtrooper501 said:
i mean gaming is for kids like me not adults like you wirdos
Heh, you realise that without adults or "older people" you wouldnt have the games that are made now...And my dad plays video games and he's like 45, so I dont think that age matters kid.:rolleyes:

I'm 19. I don't see anything wrong with playing games after the age of 20. I'll be 20 this year and I refuse to put down my PS2 controller. And when I get the Wii, the Wiimote. And if any of you self proclaimed kids don't like it; tough stuff. Playing video games doesn't supress your life. I'm a fully functioning member of society. As is every other person on this forum over the age of 17 I'm sure.

Last edited:
damn society allways two steps in front of me!
people should play games from 6 to 60, although over that age on a wii
mite give a slite risk to the heart.

30+ and still playing games, and by the way if it was not for us old gits, there would be no games. 16 years ago i coded caterpillar for bbc micro and dragon , I'm still envolved with making games today mostly the music side, and i think i'll be playing till i die. playing games retains your youth.:lol:

"Been playing since forever"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back