I'm doing a Business Travel

Chicagoan

Official Breeder.
Mar 16, 2007
Chicago
Wii Online Code
0990-1391-2473-1732
Well guys, I been thinking today to open or not open this post... as it is not very relative with pokemon, but I know it may impact the gaming around here, so I will share!!!

Some of you guys already know, but I want to make it public to make sure that everybody nows.

This Wednesday the 20th, I'm leaving to London in a business trip until the 30th. I will be doing intensive business activities, so I wouldn't be able even to join and I will either carry my DS.

Then I just to share, so if somebody wants to leave me a message (such some help on team rates or other issues, I will be responding back your PM on July the 1st.

I do not know how will work Pokemon Revolution, but if there are friend codes too, feel free to PM with yours, Ana will be here and she will be saving the PM that I get. So you may see me momentarily logged in, but it will be her, not me :) Also the same for AIM... as we have all our messengers with only one program (Linux rulez)

I think I do not miss anything else! I would like to battle before leaving against some cool trainers (I do not want to name, as I do not want to miss somebody and get him pissed off, but you know if I mean you or not :) )
My butt may be kicked (take profit of that) as I will have my mind more in the travel that in the game, but I wanna still battle!!

Well, just that! I will be here almost all day tomorrow and Wednesday morning... my plane leaves at 6:00 PM so I will be several hours before in the airport (as it is International)

I hope I do not forget anything!

This better not screw your chances for Poke'mod is all I gotta say. -_-

Have fun in London.

so so well make sure u bring some kind of weopon and hold it rightly so a terrorist wont kill you with ur own weopon

make sure not to bring any chemicals wanna make sure u live in the flight

watch out for anyone named johny ya he carries invisible weopons lol

lol u might think i hate u, well i don't. Have a great trip and by the time ur back ill have a good team to take u on. Have a great trip.

See ya Fer! have a good time! (Btw i gave up cheating.... its soooo gay so now i will have a good team when i get back (possibly EV trained)) so i hope the trip goes well *leaves thread* <<<<<< (that really needs to stop.. XD )

Of course I do... on the Wii section xD

Just remember to check out the price of games while you are over here...... it will make your journey home again one that is full of pleasure, knowing that you are going home to cheaper gaming once again!

ROFL cpt FF, i was gonna say that. Hes gonna phear the inflated prices of our games and consoles :p. And lol i only live 30mins(depending of traffic of course XD) drive away from heathrow w00000t.

Oh and remember dont blame our trains if you arrive late for a meeting, blame yourself for not taking precautions and arriving like 30-60mins earlier. AND MOST IMPORTANT if you take a cab, make sure its a black cab :p,

Back