I'm Finally Off Grounding! ^_^

+Maniacal=Maniac+

Am I Losing Friends?
Aug 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4516-7863-9846-6018
Did You Guys Miss Me? :p

I've Been Grounded From The Internet..... ALL Forms Of Internet... For 2 1/2 Weeks... :sick:

The Reason Why I was Grounded Was That....

Story:

Adam... Yes, YOU Adam, IM'd Me In The Morning And While I was Still Asleep, My Mom Decided To Take A Look At The ENTIRE Message History I've Had With Him...

And She Saw Some "Interesting" Conversations And Language...

She Woke Me Up, Grouunded Me, Then I Fell back Asleep... >_<

Soooooo... That's My Story Of The Year...:lol:

+M=M+,
Dillon

BTW:
I'm NOT Blaming This On You Adam... Kay?

LOL that sucks. you should have put up an away message. also its best to have parents who arnt computer savy AT ALL! maybe you could get your own PC and just put a password on your account and lock it at night

Mitch2025 said:
LOL that sucks. you should have put up an away message. also its best to have parents who arnt computer savy AT ALL! maybe you could get your own PC and just put a password on your account and lock it at night

:wtf:

Eh, I've Learned My Lesson....

Adam Freaking Jumped In Rep....

Darkprinny said:
You where gone ?

-_-

First of all, welcome back!

Was wondering where you were. :p

Anyway, I recently got connected to the net with my Wii; was wondering if you wanted to add me. Send me a PM. ;)

adam?
brawny?
lol
what did the convo have in it!! do share!!
if you dont ill just assume you guys were having gay cyber sex..

Sovieto said:
adam?
brawny?
lol
what did the convo have in it!! do share!!
if you dont ill just assume you guys were having gay cyber sex..

smiletongue2.gif

lol your bad

Gahhahahahhahah....send me the quote. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Okay, read through 500 lines of convo. Have no idea what you're talking about.

You called me a REP WHORE....only thing I could find. Also commented on a rape in the news....by a 12 year old kid.

Last edited:
Gahaaahahha, you should know....just check my thingy to the left.

<<<<<<<<<<<<

How large of a place is pickering btw? Know prez? lol.

Edit: well I'm going to leave on vacation for 2 weeks on tuesday. Think of it as my grounding from wiichat. It's 15 days gone, 5 back, 15 days again.... so I'll have my punishment soon enough. LOL

Edit2: wow, it's my fault that I am now PWNING you in post counts as well. LMFAO

Last edited:
Back