im getting a ps3 for birthday

adamdavid

nintendo wii ftw!!!!
Mar 25, 2008
so im getting the ps3 (play station 3) for my birthday and any idea what games to get??

i already have some games in mind,

Warhawk
Oblivion
Call of duty4

here are some other games people recomended to me on this thead.....

GTA IV
Assanssins creed
Gran turismo 5
Fifa 08
Devil may cry 4
Unchanted
Moto storm
Ratchet and clank TOD
Haze
Killzone 2
Resistence 2
Burnout paradise
Metal Gear Solid
EoJ

DO U AGREE WITH THESE GAMES OR DO U HAVE ANY MORE IDEAS
PLEASE POST

Last edited:
I'm assuming you mean COD4...but anyway, check out GTA IV at the end of April, Assassin's Creed is a very good game in my opinion, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue deserves to be looked at if you're into racing, sports games such as Fifa 08, Devil May Cry 4 is good, there's many you can look at. Are there any specific genres you are in to?

Congratulations, I'm sure you will enjoy your PS3.

I would recommend the following games: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (M), Gran Turismo 5, Grand Theft Auto IV (M) and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

i have a ps3 and a 360 and i never use my ps3 i would get a 360 if i were you but anyways call of duty 4 resistance fall of man and gt5

Also, Motorstorm.

My dad played a little of this in a store and loved it.

Grats on the PS3, though. I'd love one.

CoD4

I would say Resistance, but CoD4 is also a shooter too and chances are you will like CoD4 better, because it is better :p

Assassins Creed, I would rent IMO it's very very repetitive, I didn't even finish it.

Gran Turismo 5 if you like racing games

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, I would wait for price drop, because its a single player game and it's not very long.

For future games Resistance 2, Metal Gear Solid 4 and GTA4.

Uncharted
Ratchet and clank TOD
resistence
Call of duty 4 not 5
Gran Tourismo 5 Prologue
motorstorm

grand theft auto 4 (coming in april)
Haze (coming)
Killzone 2 (coming)
Resistence 2 (coming)

i would list more but i just woke up like 10 mins ago and am very hungry

You made a great choice in Warhawk. Great game, and you can play split screen online with your friends.

Cool it, it's my opinion. And this is a Wii forum, most people don't even know what they're talking about when they mention the PS3.

What don't you like about it?

Oblivion is a good choice.
Can't go wrong with CoD4.
Pick up Resistance and Motorstorm, too.

Off the PSN, flOw and Everyday Shooter would be good options, too.

I'm getting Star Craft 2 for my Birthday! If Blizzard meets my release date of Oct 6th.

Back