im getting a ps3 for birthday

manufan15 said:
Cool it, it's my opinion. And this is a Wii forum, most people don't even know what they're talking about when they mention the PS3.

What don't you like about it?

It has some cool things. You can get in vehicles but it just gets dull after a while. Also no single player really sucks. Online is just a component, I want single player modes too.

You can do the same thing in Frontlines, but in 1st person and there's more weapons and classes. But I Frontlines gets boring too and it's for 360.

ummmm well most people do recomend call of duty 4.... and GTA

keep the games comming in

Definitely get Burnout/CoD4, and if you like card battling games, you should check out EoJ (if you can find it in stores). Every other game of mine has fallen to the side in the wake of its awesomeness.

Yea, if you don't like the open world concept, you would probably hate Burnout. I was looking at MotorStorm for a racing game, but decided not to buy it since the second one will be out this year, and the first one is still listed at full price at most major retailers. I would buy it if it was bargain priced though.

I just got through beating Burnout Paradise and I must say, it's an amazing game.

And it's only 30 bucks.

I haven't even ventured into the online portion, even.

Back