Im getting a Wii =]

Yess.. i found one.. at wal-mart =] but i dont have the money x.x; curses..

Yay! i'm not the only new person here :lol:
I woke up at around 5 in the morning to get my wii. In fact, after tomorrow i'll have had it for a year!
As for games:
-Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
-Guitar Hero III
-Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

I also highly suggest pre-ordering a copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Konner said:
What i love about the Wii is its like a 1 out of 1,000,000,000 chance of it breaking.

I must have been very unlucky, mine was 17 days old when I discovered the disc reader was completely bust, won't read games! Had to send it to Nintendo and I'm still waiting for my replacement (or mended Wii) Sniff!

Konner said:
Yess.. i found one.. at wal-mart =] but i dont have the money x.x; curses..

Hey all you have to do is tell some one else in your family and they may help you out! Act fast!

WiitnessID said:
Hey all you have to do is tell some one else in your family and they may help you out! Act fast!
lol... I don't know how generous your family is, but me and my brother had to save every penny for our Wii, NO WAY our parents were going to help us.

GigaRidley said:
lol... I don't know how generous your family is, but me and my brother had to save every penny for our Wii, NO WAY our parents were going to help us.
Same here.

My brother bought his own on launch, and I bought 5.

I ebayed the 4 spare and got just over £2000 :lol:

What a great Christmas that was :lol:

FRuMMaGe said:
Same here.

My brother bought his own on launch, and I bought 5.

I ebayed the 4 spare and got just over £2000 :lol:

What a great Christmas that was :lol:
Wow...nice...

P.S: Nice avatar, I love waluigi

Konner said:
Im getting my first Nintendo product since forever. my cousin has a Wii. and i LOVE it. So. im getting me one. I already won a auction for Battalion Wars II on ebay. now all i need to do is find a Wii in stores. Im not going to take the chance to get a broken one off ebay. I have a PS3. but i need a nintendo product in my life too. my last nintendo product was a Gamecube. (My purple lunchbox) and i sold that. But im getting a Wii. any games you guys recommend?
haha, good luck man you will most definately need it!

as for some good games pretty much any first party game is going to be worth it and resident evil 4 wii edition (even if you beat the cube one) is worth a buy at 30 dollars.

as for zelda, if you played tp on the cube dont bother with the wii version as its just an okay port of agood game. tacked on controls dont help this at all but it's still a good wii game for a zelda fan.

and of course metroid prime 3 was decent fun. most will say this games amazing, personally its not my type of shooter but i have to admit they did a lot of good with the controls and graphics considering what the wii has to offer. great art in this game help you look over the fact the graphics arent HD. simply put, it is one sexy wii game.

uhh..not really sure what else is worth a buy right now..i havent owned a wii since...november maybe..mabye december-ish therefore havent played the new games at all.

EDIT: lol u actually found one and your parents wouldnt help you out? clearly your mom doesnt understand the situation at hand.

when i found mine it was at gamestop. i called to check (first try ever at finding a wii too! lol) and they said they would hold it for me, i had about 30 seconds to brief my mom on how hard it was to find a wii and that i needed her to loan me 100 bucks till i got my check the next friday. lol, she never gives me money but that day she did. i was the happiest kid alive haha. then eight months later i sold it.... ironic?

Last edited:
Back