I'm getting an Xbox 360!!!

Marioman

Locke likes oranges
Mar 18, 2007
Ohio, Cincinnatti
Wii Online Code
2808-0927-1557-0457
Well I found out today my parents are getting an xbox 360 for my brother for X-mas...so I guess I'm joining the community...going to have to learn everything I can about it now...cause I don't know much...We got him Live so that will be cool with Halo 3...can't wait to play some of you

If they got one of the newest ones with the newer chip set you shouldn't have to worry much about the RROD. I think you should get COD 4, it's amazing, I can't even play Halo now.

^Ya I think my parents got him Call of Duty 4 and Halo 2 with online...and I was like WTF? Why get him Halo 2 when there's 3...so today I got him 3 :)

Lol your title lied, your brothers getting it not you :p

But anyways, nice one =] And that's nice of you getting Halo 3 for him! Buy Crackdoooown I'm addicted :D

Just make sure you don't lay it flat. Every RROD 360 I've heard about was laid down flat. I've never heard of (yet) a RROD on a 360 stood upright. I think the airflow is better.

One a similar note, my neighbor's Wii is making a wonderful grinding noise when running with every disk. It's loud enough that you can hear it from the next room.

Back