I'm getting my Wii in a few hours!!!!!!!!

Silent-Sniper

↑ Awesome ↑
Nov 20, 2006
Warrington - UK
Just rang gamestation and they said some just came in stock and mine is waiting for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT WAIT!!!

Oh my god I have waited so long for this day to come.....

I..I..I dunno what i'm gonna do when I hook it up, I think I will just stare at it.

THEN WACK IN WII SPORTS FOR A BIT AND THEN WII PLAY THEN SIT BACK FOR THE NIGHT ON ZELDA!!!

Sorry I am just really excited.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Twilight princess = crack cocaine in game format.

When I played it I kept telling myself "ok just get inside the next dungeon and then stop playing"

Yet I ended up doing like 4 dungeons, and now sleeping the night before thanksgiving, and had to go to my grandparents.

Ok first off.

OH MY GOD THE WII ROCKS JESUS CHRIST!!!!

I got it, updated, me and my mum had a laugh setting our Mii's up, then her boyfriend came and set his up, we proceeded to paly Bowling, I came second, Barry first, mum last (by like 2 points).

Then me and Baz had ago on baseball, he kicked my ass, it is sweet, hard to get used too.

I have done nothing else yet, just set up my shop channel and about to buy points.

Any game pointers welcome! (meaning which game to choose not cheats)

Oh by the way I bought:

Wii + Wii Sports
Wii Play
CoD 3
SMB
Zelda

<3

Your part of the Wii + Zelda group
Im in it. Well done!
Enjoy your Wii I am!!!

ALSO!!!

On Zelda make sure you check everywhere!!!
For heart pieces etc
Compass comes in handy lol

LUCKY!

pedro-sledgehammer-sticker.jpg

Homesrfan said:
Honestly, it looks like it will be good for about an hour... and that's it. I guess an okay multiplayer.

I love playing pool, that alone is reason enough for me getting it.

o well, can't play the wii till second week of jan., and wii play comes out shortly after that ^_^ so i'm good till then

that and i dont have money to buy it now....but i will once i get my next financial aid check >_>

-SpideyKonfusion :D

Back