im gonna kill myself!

thenewkasanova

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
so my wii and 5 games (loz:tp, rs, smb: bb, rr, and et) (good luck with those) and now my dad says i cant open it until i finish my hw, and i cant play it until the weekend and i have my bar mitzvah this weekend!!! and then im gone for christmas break! aughh!

do your homework. homework is more important than games anyway... unless you actually are majoring into that! but you'll have plenty of time to play with it when u get back.. Until then just hug it and do you homework.

yea, except im on the ski team, so every weekend im in vermont. and the tv in vermont is ancient. i doubt the wii could even plug into it

Get off the forums do your homework first kid
Think of it this way the better grades you get the better job you get and the more games you can buy

thenewkasanova said:
yea, except im on the ski team, so every weekend im in vermont. and the tv in vermont is ancient. i doubt the wii could even plug into it

oooo ski team. i just came back from boarding >< not enough snow yet!

SpideyKonfusion said:
amen. people like this shouldnt be allowed to reproduce.

-SpideyKonfusion ^_^"

don't make it any worse then it already is >< :nono:

but... since i'm here any way, nice sig :D

It sounds like you need a break from playing games; your placing to much importance on it.
Your options:
1. do homework, get a good job and buy all the consoles you want when your older
2. play games all day flunk school and end up a poor git how can't afford electric to even play a console.

Hmm what to do?

When I got my Wii, I couldn't play with it for days because I had a huge paper for grad school to finish! Luckily I have a little self-restraint and I only admired the wii from afar as I typed and typed and typed (150 pages!)

Back