Im Having Steam Problems...

gh05t

Chicken Wings
Dec 1, 2006
In Florida
Wii Online Code
8827-4732-7476-9087
ive been playing CSS for a while and maybe a week ago my steam stopped loading up. if i go to the task manager and look it up in the processes it will show that steam.EXE is running but i still can log in or anything. ive tried starting windows up with NOTHING but steam loading and also disabling my fire wall but still nothing...ive looked on the steam site and it didnt help me.......if anyone has found a solution please let me know

yeahh ill probably post it on the steam site...ugh ive reinstalled it like 3 times...steam is like a gaming thing lol its where u can add friends n stuff to play with you you can buy games on it...i dont realli know how to explain it.......

It's like the Wii "lobby" where you select what you wanna do.

However all the options like Forecast Channel are games instead

ok i fixed it... i formatted my comp lol my HD needed it cuz i had so much crap on it and it runs alot smoother with everything so i guess it was worth it

steam is horrible.. Worst move Value./ Sierra/ what ever its called made. So many hackers.. Not enough anti hacks.. Its so hard to find a ncie server where noone hacks and enjoy it.

I play CS not CS:CZ.

Back