im in trouble

morganpete

WiiChat Member
Aug 22, 2007
ok, so i was walking the staue thing in the temple of time and i saved the game and turned it off. but when i got back, i couldnt find the statue. he w3asnt where i left him and he wasnt where i originally got it. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

Have the ooccoo? Try warping out, saving, turning it off, back on, then warp back in.

Spyro said:
Have the ooccoo? Try warping out, saving, turning it off, back on, then warp back in.

Yep, probably the best idea. Hope it works at for you though, your pretty far into the game! that would definately suck if you had to do over again.

I think the statue goes back to its original location if it doesn't reach its final destination. Go back to the point where you first found it and see if it went back there.

The statue goes back to the last warp point (where it comes out from under that bell-shaped thingie) that you saved from. If you didn't save the game at all you'll have to start back at the top. Regardless, even if you saved your game, you still have to go back into the temple from the beginning but the statue will be at your last known warp point.

God I hope that made some sense!

The temple of Time was the most boring temple in my opinion. The City in the Sky is the most frustrating.

Back