I'm Leaveing Forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freebutter

Dah Dah Dah
Aug 11, 2007
Ohio
i'm leaveing forever. i'm tired of everyone being a sore loser. if i win a battle. someoone says you hacked. like yesterday i battled pokechamp. my umbreon has his move moonlight. well i vgave it a pp max. so it has 8 pp. then he goes out and says "he used it more than 8 times" lies big sore loser lies. groow up. you loose a battle you loose a battle. big whoop that doesn't mean they hack. everybody thinks i hack! geeseh i don't i know this thread is gonna be closed so can a mod please close this thread. i will see you guys never. cause i'm sick of pokechamp lieing all the time and all you sore losers! i know i will be baneed so grow up and stop it! i'll tell u why i made pokechamp. because he lies all the time! one time my friend was battleing him and he quit in the middle of a battle since he had 2 pokemon in a masterball. and he said "hacker why are all youor pokemon in masterballs?" well it turns out oonly 2 where in masterballs since he migrated it! so bye i'm sick of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: i will miss ayo and wuddlepook so bye guys!:lol:

OK man. Good luck, but do not spam the forum.

You did not need to open an entire thread to hear from people saying, "Please, do not go, please, stay..."

I know this boy cry... you are not the first one who made this...
If you wanna leave, just leave, but you do not need to say it.

Btw... Team Darkrai... against all I fought (and beat) hacked...

I never battled you... but sincerely, you do not look a strong trainer.

Last edited:
Chicagoan said:
OK man. Good luck, but do not spam the forum.

You did not need to open an entire thread to hear from people saying, "Please, do not go, please, stay..."

I know this boy cry... you are not the first one who made this...
If you wanna leave, just leave, but you do not need to say it.

Btw... Team Darkrai... against all I fought (and beat) hacked...

I never battled you... but sincerely, you do not look a strong trainer.

AGREE :yesnod: LOOK cry baby, if you think you dont hack then just FRIGGIN ignore what they say, NOW if your gona LEAVE you dont have to FRIGGIN make a BIG FUSS and do a DRAMA with your leaving crap, if your gona LEAVE then LEAVE! im tired of kids like you who says "IM LEAVING BLAH BLAH BLAH" you just want attention to be honest with this leaving SH*T and you want them to say "Oh plz dont leave, ill leave too if you leave", its really getting annoying ._.

ONCE again if your gona LEAVE, i SAY LEAVE, i could careless...

@pokechamp, before you accuse someone of hacking, confirm the trainers pokemon 1st before you say something negative ._. ( by confirm i ment check their stats, in trade or something.)

well i want to add to this and it directeted to people who accuse others of hacinkg. If you thing the person hacks just check thier pokemon on trade, which i have done many times, and im PMs tell them 'erm...u hack mate' and ask them to train up a new team. I have asked someone recently to do this and it was done without no fuss and no need for the whole forum to know about it. Its...just...embarrasing i suppose being told u are a hacker and blah blah without the person evern looking at ur pokemon and blah blah.

I am not going to name the person i have Pm about thier hacking, but i no they know who they are :D

this is almost same thing as Emmspokemon issue, but this one is being called a hacker ._.

Attention/Drama, you need to lay off the Lifetime show.....

so thats why he impersonated pokechamp, i kinda didn't like butterfree/freebutter, he's going to come back, they always come back...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back