I'm leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
For those who care:

I have decided there are more important things in life such as my girlfriend, family, friends, art, school, and video games, not that it's wrong to post on forums.

I've just decided this board isn't really my thing any more, and it seems I'm getting a little too old for this 12-16 demographic of posters here.

So I'm kinda gonna leave for now, helloz and byez.....I had some fun times while I was here with some of you... :(

Last edited:
i understand that life goes on and there are always things that require more time than wasting them on a forum. i hope you do come back and post occassionally. it would still be nice to see you around.

just dont pull an ottoman and be disrespectful. you were always a good member and someone who i think everyone can trust when it came to answering questions :yesnod:

dont be a stranger buddy and ebst wishes in whatever you do <3

Wiired said:
Nice knowing ya buddy, see ya. Though you'll be back, everyone always comes back at least once. No more leaving threads please.
True...

...Though I have to disagree on the demograph part. Look through the age threads and you'll see more than teenagers on here.

If it's anything in particular En4Neo, then you can always talk to either me, some of the other friendlier members or the mods...

Another decent member leaving, whats happening?
You've being good to me en4neo, it's sad that your leaving. All the best for the future :)
Lee.J

i dont think its necessary to do anymore "im leaving" threads either. usually they result in flames or pissing matches between members. or they do ultimately end up comming back and its like "what was the point of leaving"

regardless though, i do agree that there are more than just "younger kids" out there. it depends on who you can rely on in the site. there are so many older people here that dont post because of the younger crowed. you just have to over look the number.

most kids dont type like kids anyways. ive noticed that ALOT. they try very hard to impress us. the ones that do type like kids obviously stay in either the pokemon threads or they are Banned.

so like i said before en4neo, best wishes in your life. youre a good kid and i know you will suceed <3

NOOOO!!!

another one of my friends is leaving?

well. ok. Have fun w/ whatever you do. Luckily, Mike was right, almost everyone comes back and checks up w/ things round here at least once. so, see ya again whenever that happens!

later man,

-=Brandon=-

well see ya later en4neo

i remember i acted like a noob when i jkooined and you put me in my place

tthanks for everything

I know I havn't talked to you at all yet but i have been reading your post's and your a cool guy with a opinion which you like to show, things like that can get you a lot of enemies but its a great thing to have, you know what you want. You've been great here, so I hope you go with no hard feelings of the people here and the forum, so i grant you my best wishs for everything you do.

So Long Fare Well.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i dont think its necessary to do anymore "im leaving" threads either. usually they result in flames or pissing matches between members. or they do ultimately end up comming back and its like "what was the point of leaving"

regardless though, i do agree that there are more than just "younger kids" out there. it depends on who you can rely on in the site. there are so many older people here that dont post because of the younger crowed. you just have to over look the number.

most kids dont type like kids anyways. ive noticed that ALOT. they try very hard to impress us. the ones that do type like kids obviously stay in either the pokemon threads or they are Banned.

so like i said before en4neo, best wishes in your life. youre a good kid and i know you will suceed <3

Huh? Your calling me a Kid! :mad5:
I've been banned multiple times :lol:
You know ive learnt now though..
Lee.J :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back