I'm looking at a few titles

Doormat

Dead bears arse
Jul 2, 2007
Birmingham UK
ok so the following games are the ones i'm more interested in, so if you wouldn't mind could someone please share thier knowledge if you've had first hand experiences with them.

Resident evil 4
Call of Duty 3
&
WarioWare: smooth moves

basic reason why I ask this, is because i've not brought a game for a few months now and i've suddenly become interested in my Wii again =]

thanks for your help and time

resident evil 4 is rediculously good.

Don't make these threads though people.

Just buy the game you want.

Last edited:
RE4: Amazing reviews
Wario Ware: Great game, lots of mini games and is great for when you have friends over.

Yea you should definatly go with re4, one of my all time favorites. Plus its only $30

@wario2ooo: I'm curious as to your thoughts on how the new controls for re4 work. I've been playing re4 wii for a week+ now and I think the controls are the best thing since sliced bread. They are espeacially great on the target practice parts.
(Yea I know this is off topic but this thread will be closed soon anyways.)

wiiturd said:
@wario2ooo: I'm curious as to your thoughts on how the new controls for re4 work. I've been playing re4 wii for a week+ now and I think the controls are the best thing since sliced bread. They are espeacially great on the target practice parts.
(Yea I know this is off topic but this thread will be closed soon anyways.)
i think the controls are great, when u move the wiimote u slash at the nears enemy, but i dont like that either i would rather hold down a button and push another button, i like it that way

I agree , I just love how much easier I can aim at people with it, racking up some serious head shots!! This makes me think theres hope for Umbrella chronicles being fun to play. Thanks, take care.

wario2ooo said:
i think the controls are great, when u move the wiimote u slash at the nears enemy, but i dont like that either i would rather hold down a button and push another button, i like it that way
i'd rather use the wiimote to aim the scope than the nunchuk.

Back